AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

That's the way I read it too.Page 7: "The Company is confident...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    That's the way I read it too.

Page 7: "The Company is confident of a positive outcome in relation to the award of the Mining Licence pending resolution of the ICC arbitrations (refer above Cominière and Zijin Mining / Jin Cheng Dispute and Dathomir Dispute below Note 9 Contingencies)."

Page 24, in regard to Dathomir case: "AVZI remains of the view that it will be successful in the Dathomir proceedings. An award in both proceedings is unlikely to occur before September 2024."
    - "unlikely to occur before Sept 2024", to paraphrase, means 'likely Sept 2024 at the earliest'.

So put the two together ML pending resolution of ICC arbitrations so no ML till late 2024+?? Is that what the company is suggesting here?

From insinuations at AGM/roadshows of imminent resolution/award of ML, and winks from various shareholders, to potentially being stuck in this till late next year??

Surely the President/DRC couldn't justify allowing the project to be stalled for that long, but then again so far he hasn't done anything tangible to rectify this, and more issues seem to arise the further along this goes.

Sick of this isht, this announcement doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Here's hoping to something unexpected.

imo
    gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.