GRR 2.00% 24.5¢ grange resources limited.

In the last two quarterlies there was $55.6m spent on new...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    In the last two quarterlies there was $55.6m spent on new vehicles - trucks, graders, excavators, etc - where would this appear in the cashflow? I’m looking in Note 10 and the only place would seem to be Assets Under Construction (with potentially some transfers to mine properties and development in the quarter) - would this be the usual treatment (are the vehicles “under construction”, or is it because they will be used in relation to assets under construction?)?

Does anyone have a view on what the capex profile will look like over the next couple of years (eg have they now purchased the vehicles they need or will there be more required? What kind of resale value would there be on the vehicles once the waste stripping in the North Pit has been completed? And how much capex will that require?)? I have a long-term investment horizon and anticipate that there is significant potential for future cashflow but want to understand the downside risk of the current cash balance being eroded by capex and possible non-economic projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $283.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $1.010M 4.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 141035 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 5423 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.