NVX 0.41% 61.3¢ novonix limited

Keith...I agree all going to plan..cash and balance sheet in...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Keith...I agree all going to plan..cash and balance sheet in good order ..In the year NVX is now leading in Cathode and Anode technologies with major reduction in wastages and vast improvements compared to Chinese products in terms of " the Greenhouse effects" vastly favouring NVX products for a far cleaner and better world of manufacturing.
    It's interesting to note that vast amounts of manufacturing is in process of returning to the USA with planned movement to the USA from China ..This appears that it will be accompanied with heavy layers of investment and immigration from China.Seems Xi faces a quickly slowing Chinese economy as he tries to ride through the massive property collapse and the huge debt burdens under his new economic regime where "Power returning to the Communist party" is being put above Economics with minimum stimulus now and planned in the Chinese Economy .The Power of the Party has now being clearly put above private innovation and wealth creation. Interesting time for NVX in what appears to be a shift of manufacturing power and investment growth shifting from China to the USA...favouring a strong economic climate of growth in the USA. In the years ahead it appears that the USA will move forward with a strong potential renewal of powerful Investment trends...including greater and greater needs for Clean Energy Creation and Clean Energy storage and a tidal wave of immigration .
    All the Best To All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 60.5¢ $878.1K 1.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36402 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 3998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.