NVX 0.91% 54.5¢ novonix limited

Kokoro you forget ...NVX is not just a manufacturing concern...

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Kokoro you forget ...NVX is not just a manufacturing concern ..it's growing joint ventures based on its Leading Technologies ...It's a company of Innovation in Storage Technology as well as Vehicle Batteries ...Your comments show you lack the depth of thinking required to grasp the potential value of Innovation and you seem perhaps only to buy "Old Companies whose future value is doubtful" ..but price may be out of whack with their present value...Your the bigger slice of the old cake approach with a hope for repricing..and that is fine ..In the case of NVX investors they have a small slice of a growing cake approach ..in the hope that the company with its innovative approach will continue to grow in value and price...Again stupid pricing well out of step of the present value can and will always take place in the short run and we saw that in the early years of NVX ...but I believe you are now out of step with Value, Price and achievements of NVX...and are perhaps carrying a personal grudge against NVX for your previous losses in NVX...I believe paying 1.3x book is not an expensive outlay for NVX's potential ,liquidity ,assets and quality of management ..to say nothing of its evolving technologies.
    I have asked you many times ..Please gives us you estimates of your low price and your high price.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.5¢ 55.5¢ 54.5¢ $367.4K 669.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 160235 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 35510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.