UCM 8.33% 1.3¢ uscom limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 11,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 983
    Rob has to get someone on the board with experience in expending sales in Asia and elsewhere right away. My worst fears have long been that the market we are in is neither ethical or rules based and that foreign companies are played like a fish on a line until all of their cash reserves are exhausted. The fish can then be easily reeled in and filleted, which is a stage where we could very well be fast approaching right now..... The lucrative promises remain, but the reality of deliverables is abysmal. It's well past time for some very decisive action and even cutting their losses and bolting from this blood sucking market by the board before they go past the point of no return. In my opinion we are in need of some very very solid advice by the ilk of David Williams or such like, of which I have been advocating for many years now. Wise management will not continue pouring good money after bad until the vortex finally drags them down to the graveyard of shipwrecked companies. The time for decisive action is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $900 69.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12656 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 52000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.