EVS 1.96% 5.0¢ envirosuite limited

I guess whether you continue to hold is your choice Ump. If you...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I guess whether you continue to hold is your choice Ump. If you don’t believe
    in what the company is trying to achieve, ie looking forwards, rather than looking
    in the rear vision mirror, then why continue to hold something that you recommend
    others to sell? If everyone followed your recommendation to sell then EVS would be
    valued at 0 cents by the end of the day and out of business. Your metrics are faultless
    Ump, no-one can argue about the past financial losses incurred. The markets are forward
    looking and pessimistic about EVS right now. The company is not going to employ one
    pessimist. They want optimists with a vision as to where this company will be in 5, 10, 20
    years. The EVS SP got way ahead of itself a couple of years ago when they started talking
    about TAM of $4.2 billion between water and industrial. Aviation is neither here nor there and
    is never going to shoot out the lights. Not sure how dismissing the CEO and CFO would be
    helpful to the SP or the company’s prospects going forwards. I hope to see costs further
    contained, aviation at circa 40 m, industrial at 27 m and water at 5 m by year’s end. Should that
    happen, the SP should respond accordingly and switch from pessimism to optimism. Water is
    new technology with slow uptake and so far not paying its way, but hopefully they continue to
    make inroads at a faster rate to put every investor’s mind at ease. I’m sorry I can’t answer your
    questions because I don’t know the answers Ump, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $41.74K 842.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56897 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 342851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 130607
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.