ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-31

1. 7,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    "The question to be answered is can Nic squeeze another 24 months out combining Tommingley and Roswell UG?" - without any problems if you are talking LOM.

McLeans is at around 75kOz and will probably grow and this resource is outside the original TGO expansion plan. Here is 1 year.

Also to remember Roswell and rest are open in several directions. I have no doubt TGO will go well over 2035.

This is not going to be an issue. The issue right now is they did not budget the costs right and that triggers loss of confidence. Sentiment only amplifies this negativity.

Going slightly into debt is not going to be an issue but not showing the ground has more gold is. It's about growth at acceptable pace that will ensure prospects of long term divis and not only enough to pay wages for decades.

Next payout will be Boda/Kaiser and lot is riding how big this payout will be on - if ALK finds more at Konigin, Drilell or Murga. And will there be any payout or will ALK use the cash to do m&a deal with an explorer with attractive discovery? I prefer later and for ALK to develop second operation which will ensure divis for longer - WA preferably where approvals happen fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.