ALK 0.97% 51.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-103

1. 7,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    at the end it turns, every time SPs in both ALK and ASM went up not because of BoDs' and MDs' guidance but because of geopolitics and sentiment. On the way down is because of sentiment and poor management.

ALK has been around longer than many of it's peers and many grew much large than ALK. Some are not even peers as they moved one or two levels above ALK.
    ALK who has been touted as great BoDs and MD who can do no wrong failed to grow the company and now blew the budget (it seems and they are not producing clear report to show one way or another so we need to work out what Nic mumbled on a random podcast) on TGO which is not a significant project.
    Imagine if ALK tries to develop NMPP on their own as some argued in the past. lol For those that struggle to visualize NMPP will be about 15-20 the size of TGO.

As I said - we hope POG moves significantly higher so the tide will lift all the boat - even ALK.

And yes, IG sold at very good timing.... right before the half-yearly report. not saying anything... people can make their own minds on this.

And about ASM... where should I start... SP was defying gravity, and the geniuses did not do CR. nough said.. this is purely for those who hope to see ASM grow. Most if not all sold ASM long ago and some made a fortune and some (like me) made small profit so it does not matter what ASM does now. But it points to another BoD that is made up of some of ALK's crew where they drove the SP from the moon right into the sewer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 52.5¢ 49.8¢ $341.0K 669.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9619 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 62607 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
51.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ 234413
Last updated 13.18pm 14/06/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.