NSB 3.77% 5.5¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Cheers @rogerdat . I agree and am fully informed of non-diluting...

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    Cheers @rogerdat . I agree and am fully informed of non-diluting CR "potential posdibilities" (wouldn't call it "options" - at least at this stage for NSB) in bootech (I have been in the ttading game for a very long time as well as having background in medical sciences and also experience in climical trials). My "rough" ("first order calc") extimate of extra 1.3bil till phase II-III is based on most likely scenario. Clinicl partnering is usually a good thing to "hope for" (and take it as a bonus IF it comes) but nothing wise to factor in, in terms of investment strategy. A company has to have somthing real good for big pharma to step in and fund trials in a none-dilutive way. That assumption has resulted in a lot of speculation in trading biotech and more often than not resulting in disappointment causing share price fluctuations and hamperung long term momentum ... good for shrot term traders, bad for mid-long term investors and the company itself.

Back to my question (seeking input and not "questioning"), do you think 7c is fair value given the stock *on hand now* and what realistically takes to get to a ~300mil MC?

Thank you @TerribleTadpole. I appreciate your take on it and your approach. Sounds like you know what is good for a short tem trading and to that extent i agree it is not as critical where the SP is in a bigger landscap, but where it is on the chart (perhaps riding and taking advantage of fluctuations).

For me though, I am looking at (into) this stock as an investment, hence my quedtion re "fair value", considering wider (sector and temporal) factors. Any thoughts from that perspective?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $7.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $1.035K 19.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15688 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 211999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 2796
Last updated 13.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.