ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Wow thanks for the update , lets hope that our little input over...

1. 7,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2928
    Wow thanks for the update , lets hope that our little input over on that thread helped out somewhat, thanks for the headsup on that by the way. CAN is a mess, not long till administration, I was hoping to get my holdings off on a bounce this year but now just will be lucky if the company is still around, NAB not giving ECS a bigger debt facility based on assets, yet lets see how much CANs assets can get on firesale wont be anywhere near the book value.

You seem to really be following the ins and outs of these companies, some interesting movements in some of the lesser talked about players recently, dont know if you have been following but would be curious your thoughts, like AGH yesterday getting dumped to all time lows of 3cents then bounced back to 3.8, with no news feel like maybe value there but dont like the convertible notes on issue, HGV (previously MMI, holds cannabis stocks, basically little ETF here on ASX) its NTA is 11cents per share and trading at 4cents. VIT around lows again at 15 cents having traded at 60 cents within the last year. Seems like on a turn we might have some good opportunties on ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.