ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

"tech stocks were on the nose and were the untouchables…but all...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    "tech stocks were on the nose and were the untouchables…but all the while, Amazon was doing its thing and quietly getting bigger and stronger…and then finally oneday the market let its price go up…and the rest is history."

Exactly this. This is why I love ECS. Eventually, the stink on the industry will lift and it will start to shine again. When medicinal cannabis is improving the lives of millions of people and the world realises that alcohol is a far worse poison than smoking a joint or eating a few gummies, I will be glad to have a big old parcel of ECS in my portfolio making my nipples hard whenever I look at it.

I predict that we will need to see the FY24 annual report (due to macro environment, tarnish on industry, and company progress) before we really see ECS start to make it's move. Until then, I'll be looking to increase my holding anywhere below 2.5c (as my cash position allows) and like Rthek, I'd also like to be informed of any other stock with similar potential to ECS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.