IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-49

1. 3,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    You say..
    Rather than points of view regarding cash burn or how much the business is spending on clinical trials, why not focus on the really big questions:

I wouldn't be so surprised at many here focusing on the above at which you don't think nessary to focus .. because if you don't want to focus on the above as you have stated you would be disregarding the actual announcement you are commenting on..

the announcement is about the financial state of the company so it would only seem some may focus on the content of the announcement regarding the financial state of the company here and there is a relationship between the financial state of the company and expenditure..

Just a hunch wedgeman7 but I think you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the statement had the breakdown of those massive administrative costs been made public..

Lesile has stated in the past how important the imugene war chest is to the company in these uncertain times she had better start matching action with words on this matter or imugene could soon become a 15 billion soi company..

Imagine if history repeated itself once again and imugene raised once again below its last raise regarding shareprice..

I for one would love to see Lesile rain in some expenditure and dump Hopper..Some may even view Hoppers loan arrangement with Macquarie as a bet against Imugene even if only for a period of time..I don't entirely but if someone did I believe that they could be forgiven

Look at the Imu chart and pin where the last 3 capital raises were on that chart and ask yourself why would those price points be the best time for imugene to raise..be sure too look at how much cash on hand imugene had when u ask those questions..

Wedgement7 hope u realise it's OK for people to focus on the content within an announcement..there are plenty of other imu threads where your points would be most valid

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.