IMU 1.41% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Hi T & P, I agree totally with that summation. Imugene is on the...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Hi T & P, I agree totally with that summation.
    Imugene is on the cusp of some very good news, as Yuman said in the non deal roadshow, Trust the science".
    Many on this thread lately have alternative motives, or just have the memories of a knat, we have the next read out of the MAST trial within 1-2 months with I am sure further updates on more SD, or better still remissions in many solid tumours.
    Whilst we have had few updates in the combination with Keytruda in this trial IMO there will also be good news here as well.
    Acer cel is ticking along nicely and a possible update at the half year mark on the confirmation 1b trial will surely light up some BP offers, as one of the view Allogeneic CAR T drugs in the clinic it will only grow in popularity more as this trial proceeds, remembering that all those patients are from failed Auto CAR T treatments in DLBCL cancers, (i.e. last hope).
    I am sure that Fast track designations is already in mind for this treatment.
    The PD1 Vax trial in the UK and Australia show promise and with the opportunity to put this treatment into use before and after Surgery is fantastic, watch this space!
    In the last few days I have missed the musings of the usual cool heads with genuine knowledge of this company and their wonderful technologies, this seems to have created space for those that wish to add nothing but grey on these threads, the poorer we are for this.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $2.390M 32.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1642723 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 68400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 9279379
Last updated 15.58pm 17/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.