IMU 3.45% 5.6¢ imugene limited

I'm amazed at the differing views following the financials being...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    I'm amazed at the differing views following the financials being posted.

Some people are saying IMU- Has gone all in, whilst others are saying you need to spend a penny to earn a pound.
    I'm for the latter. When you look at what IMU has in existing capital (1.5- 2 years worth on the figures provided). You should be investing elsewhere if you don't believe IMU will have further great news in that time, leading to revenue.

As a businessman of over 30 years, what I cannot fathom is the ability for public companies to simply have another CR. Having employed 50 people at a given time myself, the future of those employees and the ability to keep them paid doesn't come from 2 years allocated revenue. It comes from good month to month sales, with gentle reminders to debtors that they are into 40 of their 30 days of credit. Couple that with another CR this year should no deals happen. As this is a given for mine, as they can and have shown a history of doing it, whether popular or not. Sure some will blow their tops for a month or so, and want managements head on the blocks. However, it allows security and growth on the overall health of the business. Sure some will go on about dilution. but you find a cure for cancer and market cap regardless of what was held before the Holly Grail was discovered, will see multiples seldom seen to the SP and market cap.

I'm happy with the personnel and production facilities ( Management and production ) IMU has acquired in the past year. That doesn't even touch the expenditure in studies- where all the potential lies.

News usually follows news in IMU. The Study results are that close and in so many varieties, It's any ones guess as to when they will land. Especially when LC suggested just yesterday "very soon" !!

Be patient - If you can !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $353.1K 6.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2085590 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 433287 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 2807104
Last updated 11.07am 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.