REP 0.00% 69.0¢ ram essential services property fund

Just trying to revive a bit of discussion on REP. I’m a recent...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Just trying to revive a bit of discussion on REP. I’m a recent investor here because the divvy is good, the tax deferred is good, the buy back is good, the recent $500,000 on market purchase by a director is good, the discount to NTA is great. While commercial RE is being heavily discounted globally I believe it’s more office space than hospitals and essential retail and at any rate our present discount to NTA should more than cover any realistic further falls. I’d prefer a longer WALE but short of a very nasty recession I don’t see our tenants packing up and leaving as they are unlikely to find a better deal on established premises given the relative pricing of new builds.

I dunno, I’m no expert (at anything really) but I would appreciate a few responses that might highlight where I’m wrong or what I’ve missed. Pros and cons? I’m planning this as a long term investment, set and forget, just collect distributions. If interest rates drop then I expect capital appreciation eventually (if the buy backs don’t do that for us on their own).

I feel like I’m missing something because I don’t get why this isn’t being grabbed with both hands by everyone.

thanks to all who reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.0¢ $177.1K 255.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 74903 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.