REP 1.45% 70.0¢ ram essential services property fund

Just trying to revive a bit of discussion on REP. I’m a recent...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Just trying to revive a bit of discussion on REP. I’m a recent investor here because the divvy is good, the tax deferred is good, the buy back is good, the recent $500,000 on market purchase by a director is good, the discount to NTA is great. While commercial RE is being heavily discounted globally I believe it’s more office space than hospitals and essential retail and at any rate our present discount to NTA should more than cover any realistic further falls. I’d prefer a longer WALE but short of a very nasty recession I don’t see our tenants packing up and leaving as they are unlikely to find a better deal on established premises given the relative pricing of new builds.

I dunno, I’m no expert (at anything really) but I would appreciate a few responses that might highlight where I’m wrong or what I’ve missed. Pros and cons? I’m planning this as a long term investment, set and forget, just collect distributions. If interest rates drop then I expect capital appreciation eventually (if the buy backs don’t do that for us on their own).

I feel like I’m missing something because I don’t get why this isn’t being grabbed with both hands by everyone.

thanks to all who reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.