SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Hi stayer…I didn’t mean to imply “loss of faith”. I still have...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi stayer…I didn’t mean to imply “loss of faith”. I still have that! Just felt I needed to acknowledge that things have taken a turn for the worse in recent times.

I’m not sure any major “restructure” beyond what has already been done and foreshadowed is desirable.We’re actually in the middle of a “quiet restructure” already, in terms of the shift in recent times to a stronger focus on Road Safety Rentals, operating in three states right along the eastern seaboard, instead of mainly just one. Resources seem to be being directed more strongly towards that end now.

That’s a significant change of direction in itself, and I think we have to let that play out over time before changing direction yet again. Indeed, the early signs in NSW and QLD seem encouraging, but we’ll need to wait until 24/25 to see if that strategy can make us profitable again. And time is of increasing essence now, what with us being rather at the mercy of the CBA at the moment.

Still, given a couple of years, and with this damn penalty finally behind us and hopefully in line with the provision for it, hopefully the ship can be righted. I don’t think anyone new is going to do any better, Darren and David are the best guys to lead the fightback. I do indeed retain my faith in them that if there is a viable business able to be built from here, they will get it done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.