OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

Why do people keep asking in here about the company announcing a...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1987
    Why do people keep asking in here about the company announcing a relist date. OVT can not make that sort of announcement. All they can do is submit the papers to ASX (which they have done) and then give additional information as requested from ASX. It is up to ASX to do the announcing.

In regards to these financials just posted, bear in mind these are the half yearly financials that have been signed off on by the auditors. I am sure this is something ASX would have required.

In regards to business news, it was all in the AGM slides as to what they are doing and what they plan to do near term. I am not sure what else people are expecting. They can;t drill down into the nitty gritty of all business details. No company does that - but they have given an outline of where they are targeting - Koperasi. If you aren't familiar with Koperasi in Malaysia, look it up - it's a big deal.

News of alledged stolen funds - again I don;t know why that question keeps coming up. OVT has advised they have appointed Freeman Hills as the lawyers to chase the money and hopefully recover a large portion of it, and as I wrote previously, if any of the persons or companies they are going after end up going to court, they can not make comment on it as it is a criminal matter. They have told us they are chasing the funds. If you want more than that, then you will continue to be disappointed as that news will only be forthcoming after criminal proceedings commence.

Anyway, just my two bobs worth. Seems the same people, keep asking the same questions, to which some have been answered by the company and others they can not answer publicly, so maybe give it some more time and see what happens from releasing the audited accounts. Unlike Stig, I do not believe it will take to 2025 to relist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.42K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2246065 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1089401 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.