CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

So $429,000 transacted with a database of 23k customers. So...

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    So $429,000 transacted with a database of 23k customers. So about $18 per customer? I appreciate they paid for the database but hopefully they'll be able to really start monetizing it as $18 transacted per individual customer doesn't seem ideal. If the average is $10,000 per customer, that would only be 42 customers out of 23,000. I think they might need to do more then using chatgpt to help communicate with their possibly only few customers.

"OneStep's App initially offers BNPL service to SME clients who subscribed ongoing audit matching service. through iProEx under OneStep online platform. During HY24, OneStep has transacted $429k (HY23: $236k) funds to its clients with minimum operation costs. There were in total 418 newly incorporated UK companies through OneStep Platform. Furthermore, there were in total 370 newly incorporated Hong Kong Companies registered in the platform which brings the total to 23,200 OneStep clients in the database.Database of the said companies will be updated both in OneStep platform and OneFlexi SMEBNPL App. The market strategies conducted including google and facebook SOE marketing strategy. The latest marketing tools used by the technology linking in connecting Chatgpt with online whatsapp instant responses. Further, OneStep initialled Al lady model ongoing live presentations on its facebook page for its services and delivery of professional knowledge to the audience and instant Al answering of enquires. During HY24, OneStep kept minimum operation costs and achieved net profit."

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.