COY 8.33% 1.3¢ coppermoly limited

Could we please see at least some minor company promotion—-...

1. 5,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3045
    Could we please see at least some minor company promotion—- releasing of this information via investor relations or articles and interviews for the investment community & analysts?

COY holds significant ground (to be over 1800 km2) and very real resources prospects predominantly near Cloncurry & along same faults as Osborne and Ernest Henry, in their SW and west of Cloncurry stakes .
    Also along strike to south from the great Cloncurry mine. (TNC now I believe?)

Cloncurry geology is renowned and understood for very real potentials as indicated in this half - yearly update.
    Glenn Little’s presentations always good to remember :
    https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/23_glen_litte-pdf.3937583/?filename=23_Glen_Litte.pdf

Recommended reading @Mallyrock , @GeoFiji, @eastwest101, @Sub1 , @BaltasarG, @Sweetsound, just quickly from Sunshine and Cooper & other Cloncurry/NQ prospective explorers.
    The history of this company is incredible.

note that - management are humble + competent I believe and taking only ultra low fees and salaries.

Intriguing recent new significant shareholder, Perth geophysics consultant, approached Coppermoly recently to volunteer a cap raise placement & who wanted to be aboard as well as has taken equity for services given- he is also associated with past world class copper / metals discoveries, + significant involvement with Tietto. (TIE)

Barrick is a top longterm shareholder.
    Barrick I believe formerly had interests in NW Qld in the past.

** And check out the top 10 holders in COY annual report .
    COY MD has loyal longterm friends from past longterm work career associations- and is respected.

Coppermoly board and management managed to extricate from the ultimately difficult mine situation, which became impossible to go to or work during Covid. and more recently fraught now, in PNG . Complicated in the end but transacted neatly with ex Chinese holders also exited & gone now owners of PNG gold assets.
    All this without truly harming shareholders, a clean as could br break, & not leading to any dilution of shareprice value.

COY MD and management— have retained and now turned to focus exclusively on Cloncurry tenements with past drilling history & data from MIM in 80s/90s? for base metals/ Copper and gold ; & others including Chevron in the 1970s ., ..notably for Uranium by Chevron.

COY have also gained new prospective excellent exploration areas Cloncurry mainly and north of Mt Isa , Mt Isa Inlier.

** COY - now is one to watch !

And if you buy a few here, although available shares are thin, your average will be well below mine

It is interesting and Coppermoly is a careful company - albeit I wish they could promote more & make new investors aware of them and what is held.

Last edited by Aqua65: 05/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $11.70K 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 127419 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 18.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 10027
Last updated 14.20pm 26/04/2024 ?
COY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.