WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

They are probably doing scope of works much cheaper then if they...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415

They are probably doing scope of works much cheaper then if they went somewhere private in the market to get WWI off the ground as they will make up there money in WWI when its operational.

Would you rather them go to other firms for these expensive and pay more, or have it complete with their own businesses and ensure it is done cheaper and as timely as possible?

The YOY expenses in your screenshot are 19.79% lower, the inflation of these professional services alone in my businesses are up almost 15% YOY regarding rentals, legals and equipment hire.

Seems in my opinion you are reaching for some negative news and don't understand business synergy across entities at all.

Oh god oldgoldminer:
    The ESG awards are are around operational planning, involvement and strategy development of upcoming mines to meet certain criterion around meeting new identified standards.
    These are all implemented as part of their plan on what they will roll out in the mine and they have spent the time and money to meet these standards.
    It is also why the South African Government is wanting to invest and loan money because you wont obtain funding from any government without meeting new performance standards that are measurable.

Overall:
    Complaining around in house back end work getting done 20% cheaper YOY to get the mine up
    Complaining about the ESG awards when we have lined up South African government funding and they want to see this before the can publicly comment on the DD and provide funding.

Short sighted blokes if I have ever seen them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.