PNR 3.19% 9.1¢ pantoro limited

That is very generous of you Wassa. Glad you enjoyed it...

1. 11,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6166
    That is very generous of you Wassa. Glad you enjoyed it (though.. a tale of woe overall). If I ever get time, I might have a crack at MOY or Wiluna! biggrin.png
    Hmm... or Eastern Goldfields... I don't even know them all!

You hit the nail on the head... mining should never be a reactionary business. Planning planning planning.. oh and having grade match the JORC.

1000% correct.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6057/6057856-8ecd8ed90b6c27dff2eac216ba4fa1f9.jpg

The Maloney's are indeed an issue, albeit, I think if the price is right, they will still sell. Why else did they farm-out 50% to PNR. I think back then the idea was to successfully bring it back into production, then let PNR take the lot and they walk away with the $$. Speaking of price...
    I think I heavily underestimated how much they have sunk into Norseman. In my post I only looked at what they spent up until PNR took 50%. Yet, after that, Tulla had to tip in....

PNR finished their $50m sole expenditure period in April 2021. After that, TUL was up for 50% of all costs.
    TUL was sitting on $50m in cash and $20m PNR shares mid 2021.
    Yet it was all gone by late 2022, with a debt facility (still in use) to get them into production.

I think Tulla is in for around $150m minimum and as such, with 17% of the company would need... a market cap of over $800m+ to break even.
    These are all very loose assumptions. As who really knows what they might sell for, though clearly not at $0.04 in the recent lows.

Cheers for that Video of Norseman. Absolute classic! Loved the bit about mine life... 2-3 years is the maximum!

Hopefully Norseman operationally is indeed the best it has ever been, with a very supportive gold price.

I also noticed that slide in BTRs presentation (they are an interesting little outfit, with at least someone wise enough to see that a critical mass of assets is needed to move the dial profitability wise. From that list only PNR has 1m ounces in reserves!
    PNR will look even better at 100k p.a.

A pleasure @JollyJohn.

Let's hope you are right @legaleagle88

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $574.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $658.9K 7.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 285109 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 6017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.