PNR 1.11% 8.9¢ pantoro limited

Thanks Wassa,First I agree we should keep this to PNR only. It...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thanks Wassa,

First I agree we should keep this to PNR only. It is hard to time when to enter or take first position. Well, I could say wait until everything is built and production begin. CXO is one example, PAN is another. Yes, stop loss is important at first sign of trouble to protect capital. When I don't press stop loss is where I regret.

I wouldn't use the word invest as I don't usually hold except where I am lucky enough to buy at the bottom in which I believe it will give me a significant multiples in 5 to 10 years. As with PNR, I ended up holding it for sometimes because of circumstances (I didn't expect capital raising after capital raising in such short period) and I would like to say I am lucky with PNR . I did sell some along the way up and buy some along the way down.

I don't usually hold or take a big position in small caps unless I truly understand the business and usually what I hold is the profit in which majority of the capital I have taken out. I believe in profit taking and wait for re entry. And I don't mind to pay more after de risking.

I usually go for larger cap like EVN in which I like their copper exposure as well as Genesis for what he tried to recreate.

I am a beginner, still has tons to learn and love reading all wonderful PNR discussion. I would love to drive to WA one day to see a real gold mine myself. One day.

Goodnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $561.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $317.9K 3.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 255893 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 995758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ 15803860
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.