VMM 1.82% $1.62 viridis mining and minerals limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-22

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    100% agreed, from someone who sat on the sidelines and thumb sucked for the last 6 months, I have decided to buy in here as of yesterday for a nice little entree position. The more this falls, the better it is for long term value investors. I will continue to average down and will only be buying on red days, in the short term I hope it falls more so I can continue buying. Best time to buy is when the commodity is at all time lows as generally speaking so is a company’s share price, add in all the negative sentiment/garbage being spoken on this forum and that is another good indicator. You don’t need to be a genius to work out that ionic clays (ex-China) have the best chance at competing due to low opex and low capex (relatively speaking compared to other hard rock projects).

I have been impressed with management and agree they are implementing a two pronged approach in moving this project forward. They are not resting on their laurels and are moving at lighting speed. Managements willingness to tip in their own capital and significant amounts should not be underestimated, they are aligned with shareholders, which is great to see. There are also significant overlapping connections, capital contributions and affiliations with IXR another holding of mine. There is definitely a longer term plan here which will be fleshed out in due course. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
-0.030(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.67 $1.57 $593.3K 365.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30816 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 2086 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.63
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.57 87034
Last updated 12.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.