TBR 2.75% $4.25 tribune resources limited

And just in case" they " just don't have any intention to do so...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    And just in case" they " just don't have any intention to do so (at least right now and for many years now.) ? Very obviously one cld double or even triple the share price , where with quite some competitors even a ton of lipstick wld do much to get the bride into any church. To me there is not much gained by storing some bars only within my own safe or somewhere else and better having kept some within the (any) mint.
    This is a company with a limited free float , a clear policy ( hardly found elsewhere) and and a very strong backing by LT top holders and one must realize, that one/they deem it hardly necessary to push the stock. Obviously quite some restriction, but I feel, it suits for some reason for some people to invest into a company, which is right now not really dependend or under pressure on pirates, raiders, bankers, shorters and the like.
    Obviously it is luckily up shareholders individual consideration. Before investing into this stock this shld be part of second thoughts. After all there is some divi to take into account. For a small part of my investment this seems reasonable to me. And it is funny as well.
    Up to yr own DD. Have fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.25
Change
-0.120(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $222.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.32 $4.32 $4.20 $28.25K 6.648K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1069 $4.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.31 524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.20
  Change
-0.120 ( 2.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.32 $4.32 $4.20 1242
Last updated 14.47pm 13/05/2024 ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.