WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-143

1. 15,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6779
    Hi Stirer,

You don't seem to be able to think outside of the box. I will break it down into a simpler version for you to consider.

WKT has detailed that Wogen's working capital facility can increase from US$3.2 Mil to US$8mil, Why hasn't WKT asked Wogen to increase the limit?

Could it be that Wogen and WKT both know the sales in the foreseeable future (testing/validation/port issues) are unlikely to generate any significant revenues, it would explain why WKT is looking for other lenders to fill the void.

WKT has already provided all the breadcrumbs for you to come to this conclusion, yet you and your fellow pumper are too blinded to be able to see this as a plausible outcome.

Anyway, 2 days after the announcement of BMCG still being in the mix and WKT looking for additional funding, with a pretty insignificant volume being traded, this indicates to me that things are not going to plan or the SP would be climbing as you pump crew have suggested leading into commissioning and the so-called profits starting next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.