SVG 3.03% 3.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

What a disgraceful and pathetic balance sheet, WTF!!!! IMO is an...

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    What a disgraceful and pathetic balance sheet, WTF!!!!

IMO is an example of a true lifestyle company, as I said 2-3 yrs ago, delisting looking ever likely now... How on earth can a broke company with no money still maintain a large board is another disgrace. Seriously 2-3 directors must resign asap, or be removed imo, we are broke, and we are meant to be a gold producer and mainly made up of financial professionals, go figure why we have had no money for past 2-3 yrs....

SVG is just an ASX vehicle for directors IMO to take total control via the constant issuing of CN's at a very high interest imo, not a profitable gold producer, can anyone remember the last gold ever produced, not at a loss????? WTF!!!

Sadly, I am heavily 6 figures in the RED and I cannot see me ever making a single $ from this badly run company and imo SVG seems to support the hidden plan of acquiring total control of this company imo, then take it to privatisation for the lucky few controlling SH's imo.... Seriously we are all on the cusp of losing all of our investment imo.... What a mess SVG (Share Value well and truly Gone imo)......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $8.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $592 18.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10593 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.