ROG 0.00% 0.7¢ red sky energy limited.

Hi mate, you should run for a board position with that insight -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    Hi mate, you should run for a board position with that insight - seriously drilling Killa or Yarrow (I support the Flax/Yarrow areas not Killa) areas are not that expensive, go find a JV if concerned... ROG will struggle to find JV due to lack of drilling record imo, never done a drill on own, only ever 1 rework of existing well, lol... Currently STO dictate to ROG imo... We have to do better....

So, you unbelievably and seriously support inactivity of ROG doing nothing year after year and just happy waiting for STO to deposit funds, who are basically keeping ROGs lights on, SIGH!!!

Why not just open a bank account (term deposit $3.3 Mil+) for STO payments lol, no need for a board, just delist saving us remuneration and admin fees etc and we get 5.5-5.75% interest on STO payments, paying 5.4 Bil SHs 0.000033c per share, lol... OR better become a professional lending company for all those ASX lifestyle dog directors imo who continually milk SH's, doing CN's year on year, earning 12-14% interest for themselves, we can save those poor SH's and lend money for CN's at say 9-10% that earns us all a massive 0.00006c per share, lol....

Seriously surprised and can't understand how you can support inactivity year after year and be happy with that... I am NOT!!!! Back to not posting from me, had my 6 monthly vent.... All the best to all.....

Vote - "Quany Um" ???? for board position, lol... Sorry mate, appreciate you making me laugh, priceless mate, all the best!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.41K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 24002293 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 25273747 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.