CUS 2.25% 8.7¢ copper search limited

Operating profit up, before expenses taken out. pretty good...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Operating profit up, before expenses taken out. pretty good result considering the crisis some other companies are in.
    The ceo said,some new business inititives are going good, [i say to myself, What are they?] and also said people using atm`s are doing more transactions during the recession.,and withdrawing cash from cus atm`s rather than borrow on credit cards.
    i would have liked to see some further comments regarding the numbers of transactions which are apparently up ?
    He also stated the sale of the other half of SPS is drawing to a completion, and i am happy with that, as it will reduce debt, further when they get their hands on the cash.
    He alo stated when the larger revenue starts coming from D/C after 3.3.09, the company will be in a much stronger position to negotiate future finance.
    Talking of finance and interest costs, i notice bailment interst is reducing, and that only accounts for most recent interest drops in december [the last month of the reporting period], wheras we have experienced further interest rate drops since in january and the next company report will include the interest savings for the whole accounting period to 30.6.09.
    That report which we probably wont see till the end of august 09 which will include the above mentioned savings on interest costs for bailment, to also inlude cash being paid off their loans by the completion of the sale of SPS, and also include a massive increase in revenue by way of direct charging.
    That report, late august 09 should be a beauty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $51.28K 572.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80656 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.