ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts , page-14

1. 983 Posts.
    Where there is smoke, there is fire PP! And MNF certainly have that! As for mirrors, I can't think of a good analogy for those but give me time.....

3 years of 100% growth at MNF and you think you can realistically qestion the MNF directors prediction for the next year? They have runs on the board my friend, some respect where it is due please.

MNF VOIP products are in the very least the equal of ENG in in many cases featurewise & technically superior with products such as Virtual PBX, etc.

I am going to regret asking this I am sure but who is BB? Are you referring to Broadband?

ENG has shown that running it's own infrastructure can have major cost disadvantages, I presume that is why they lose so much money each year? Seems MNF made a good decision to sub contract their backend to Symbio? Don't forget the problems with ENG installed and maintained Cisco hardware where Cisco made the statement in Jan 08 that they would no longer support or provide updates for Cisco VOIP hardware & software, this was no small thing.

So, you contend that the ONLY thing MNF has over Engin is the name? Ever heard of a thing called Profit? Sure they have a small debt to Symbio, big deal. Everyone has some debt but most have debt & no profit, think about it, it will eventually sink in.

I think all shares in this sector at the moment are value.....except FRE, that is a complete basket case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.