ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts , page-19

1. 983 Posts.
    OMG! Is that the best you can do? If we are going to get into fiction let's really press the button hard, yeah?

Ok, well allow me to retort in kind and with the same degree of wild fantasy that you have expoused here.

I have for a long time felt that MNF is also run by 8 legged aliens using advanced homosapian cloaking technques who answer to the common name of Botrokpoth and who's evil plans are to encircle the earth with a ring of data masked as VOIP thereby ensnaring it's occupants and siezing control of their brains with the express purpose of mining 10mg of essential oils from the centre of their brains in order to pay of a large intergalactic debt to the even more evil & hardcore thetans who are holding the mortgage on the Botrokpoths home planet of Enoftenym.

In order to advance rapidy they have deployed their most potent weapon a gas called SMTAVFMPG - Smart Marketing And Value For Money Proposition down the ordinary PSTN phone lines run by that other well documented alien outfit Telstra.

See, it is all clear now, the financial crisis has gone intergalactic......really does answer all the questions, huh?

And by the way, I thought you wanted the evil MNF empire not to be discussed here on ENG? Clearly you are obsessed with MNF, you keep bring them up! LOL! LOL! & Triple LOL! Come on you know you want some!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.