ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

I suppose you can analyse it many ways but the way I look at it...

1. 983 Posts.
    I suppose you can analyse it many ways but the way I look at it is ultimately what can the shareprice of what I hold believably get to and when?

I have always been confident that MNF will crack 25-30c in the forseeable future, with only 52M shares and a $10M revenue and hopefully $1M+ profit looking like being achieveable in the next 12 months this values MNF at around $13-$15M, quite believable.

ENG worries me in respect of SP given that it has around 600M shares, if ENG is worth double or even triple what MNF is worth then that makes it worth $26M-$45M in total meaning about 4.3c to 7.5c maximum.

Most LT MNF holders are in at around 15-20c whereas ENG holders are in a lot higher. I guess if you bought at present levels you may do ok but for me MNF looks a lot more probable.

If you are completely honest and analytical about it you must conclude that MNF is getting better financially, it has after all only been in operation for under 3 years and in that time has reached 50% of ENG revenue that ENG has taken 8 years to build. I am not knocking ENG but you have to have some respect for MNF and what they have achieved in a very difficult and slow takeup sector.

Also, Cica earlier comments about ENG possibly picking up other assets cheaply would be quite applicable for MNF, $15M is a very cheap price for MNF considering their clear and obvious potential! Large MNF holders will not sell out for less than 25-30c and nor do they need to, they are under no financial or other pressure to do so.

Maybe Cica was referring to FRE? They would be available for very little but you get nothing for your money but heartache and corporate fat cats!

Not interested in starting a post war on this, just another angle and the main angle that interests me frankly. I know I mentioned earlier that SP was not worth discussing in this market but MNF held up ok after their 1/2 yearly, technically ENG did drop 21% today on their 1/2 yearly. Of course on very little volume so it really does not count, fair enough and I stand by my statement that SP is not indicator (unless you are an FRE holder of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.