SHV 1.95% $4.19 select harvests limited

I too appreciate your thoughtful posts....not the two line chart...

1. 290 Posts.
    I too appreciate your thoughtful posts....not the two line chart analysis of other treads......

I got some stocks that I expect to be 10 baggers in my portfolio, and there is no reason why shv will not get there.....especially from current prices

Why? It may well be true that Aus has a competitive advatage over US (california) maybe, maybe not........the fact is that Aus is almond counter cyclical to US and US currently makes up bout 95% of global market.....that means that SHV, being the only operator in Australia with real scale has a lot of growth potential......why not 20% of global market

What about water: the stats I have seen place shv's profit margins compared to water use higher than almost any other farming commodity........that means that water will not in long term be a problem relative to other users of water...shv can afford to pay more than others

If you read between the lines, this year will be a record profit result, but for water.......to see what the profit should be, have a look at the profit contributions of their own orchards in a good year and add that to this years earnings.......they are ridiculously profitable with water......that's why SHV will not need MIS.....that's why SHV will be a 10 XXXX bagger.....but that is why SHV will always be subject to natures cycles...I am confortable with these cycles......but steer well clear of mining, construction, airlines...hehe..you get the message

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.19
Change
0.080(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $507.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.22 $4.10 $294.1K 70.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 903 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.20 1668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.