DRA 0.00% $1.87 dra global limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts , page-14

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Market aint "wrong" ... just hasnt been told about it yet haha. Cheapest and expanding gold producer in its peer group and doing all the right things albeit conservatively.

Should be a divvie payer in 2011 after it removes the C-notes. Has nil hedging, minimal residual debt covered by existing cash in hand, planned expansion toward 100K ozs pa is minimal and funded from internal cashflow, 10+ years life (so far) and HEAPS of yet untouched potential. A moral for mine to keep adding to yr SMSF as the opportunity/seller exists. Great proxy to POG.

IMO and in the directors' opinion should be 3 times migher sp than now. Minimum risk high reward proxy for AUDPOG from here. Annual shows market cap price currently at net shareholders equity which really aint the true story for them who can delve into it a bit more. Net unencumbered cash per qtr about 4 mill atm. This will improve as production increases and cashcosts decrease.

They are buying back C-notes at 85 cpn last cf 110 strike in Feb 2011. At 6 to 1 fpo per note conversation, directors are effectively buying back their fpos at 14c each cf market 6c ea bit more than one year ahead. That should be telling us something.

Believe there is a roadshow starting. Fundamentally sensational value for mine but no hurry for daytraders until she breaks 7.3+

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.