CUE 0.00% 10.0¢ cue energy resources limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report Ended 31 December 2009 , page-16

1. 27,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: Ann: Half Yearly Report Ended 31 December... Sitting on the fence must be so bloody painful EL.
    Your "can a leopard change its spots" ( re communication) diatribe is well and truly in the long and distant past.
    Thank christ they are actually showing some leadership IMHO, the assets in PNG are that far into the future as to be almost a mirage in nature.
    6 years away minimum.
    (The talk of a glut in LNG in 5 years time should not be understated either IMHO).
    IMHO I suspect the PNG assets created a P 1 double 55 competition re Albers and Tweedie, hence the refarmin to Jeruk, because they had no near term prospects to create revenue, and the subsequent waste of $30 million.
    So at this point in time both Albers and Tweedie IMHO have had their way to no material advantage to CUE SH, Marri asside.
    This, potential revenue, has been a systemic problem apparently until now.
    Artemis and Caterina to the rescue?
    As you eloquently skipped over the 2 year delay and 30 % increase cost to cue for Marri first oil, that you think this as important strikes me as very odd indeed.
    Lets not forget the foregone revenue either,no slight of hand nor twist of fate circa $150. per barrel.
    To use your metophore, the "intelligent passenger "has become a driver with a road map all of a sudden,amen to that.
    Yeah Ive been reading the ROC thread, one of the most telling pieces of intell Ive come accross, is that over a four year period, they the entity raised circa $460 mllion, the entity loss is approximatley the same give or take a bit.
    If Caterina is such a goa ,I raise the question could the current board of Cue raise circa$460 million and make a motza out of Caterina for its shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1934687 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.