CUE 4.76% 10.0¢ cue energy resources limited

re: Ann: Half Yearly Report Ended 31 December... gas to all,im...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Half Yearly Report Ended 31 December... gas to all,
    im just going to throw around my thoughts....
    and talk alittle about Kimu...

For any market participant (like posters here) it might appear that Bob and Team CUE are not working in our best interests...personally Im sure that CUE are doing things, and in the past have dealth with business that has been in our best interests...
    now, in saying that, im not referring to reporting standard... CUE disclose like a mutt...
    BUT, they have to...
    I will be straight up,
    If Bob really opened up what we had to the market. then it would risk Corporate raiders circling, and potentially stealing their jobs through taking our company...
    I think its a job security thing...
    WHY Todds havent moved in surprises me because Team CUE would fold like a pack of cards...
    They have the pack stacked with Jokers and they wouldnt miss a card...

we can clearly see that Management are working in our best interests... They gave loyal shareholders an opportunity to top up at 15c (steal)... Yeah, but they got their fill...
    They know whats up...
    I mean, look... CUE management havnt exactly been dealing up weak investments over the years.....
    dont even get me started

Kimu on the table could bring some short term returns which might be in our best interests ...

CUE sould run on any announcement about Kimu because the market has seriously not valued this asset into CUEs Market cap...

Between Productions in INDO and Maari, Manaia theres little room left in the current market cap for any of its other assets...
    theres too much future upside in it... We have MEO running, and swinging hundreds of millions of dollars in market cap swings based solely on WA permits that it holds with CUE...
    So we have upside there..

Entropy valuing Kimu at $7.5million does not justify the value of these grounds fairly...

I still get that tingling feeling when I think about CUE, but more about NGE's 2 permits...
    I just think about the downside protected from a financial perspective, downside protected with proven reserves from a development perspective, diversified production, falling costs as Maari development finished etc...

CUE is good but its directionless even though we hold all this great stuff... lets hope Kimu will be the catalyst for other CUE Assets popping up...
    because they should be, this hidden value must be realised for me, so why not let CUE dump them onto the market and sellup...
    If it means I get more money now, then thats ok with me..

CUE did get me all my money back from the market crash, so I guess I cant be that mad...
    I got in at 21 (year plus back) knowing its worth 40c...
    heaps of positive things have happened... derisking like a Mother F*** , and we are still at those levels...
    (excuse my language)...

DO SOMETHING CUE...
    Come out Coppins and dazzle us with the real story...
    dont be so uptight...
    sit down and relax my friend and have a sip of this...
    A smooth wisky followed by calling a bunch of reporters would do the trick...

lastly,
    Would be a good time to buy...
    CUE announcing something about KIMU must be good to the SP when its annouced...

Am I the only one here that walks around with a limp and a lean back in my step?
    ive got em shades slipped on boi...

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $69.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $122.7K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107080 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1665819 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.