CHM 3.13% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report , page-9

1. 480 Posts.
    Hoohoo

I have lost money on MMX.

Why did you not warn me when you jumped ship at 2.80 that your company is based on stolen money.

You are not trying to help people by Chicken Little statements of CHM's pending "financial apocalypse" etc.

You have malicious motives of harming CHM and your posts are nothing but blatant and baseless downramping.

If the CHM judgements re IPL, Grimaldi and MMX were to stand as is, then CHM would gain up to $80m.

Even half that would see the company SP valued at only 30% of its cash.

The full amount would see CHM SP valued at 15% of its cash.

There is also the upside of CHM winning the appeal against MMX and getting 24% of JH. If this was not a significant chance MMX shares would be much higher. Technically, the judge went against standard practice in these matters, not to do this after finding that the money was indeed stolen and used for JH.

Once CHM realises its cash then it is in a great position to grow. Not just with the tenements it won which must be worth something because they had to fight for them in court, $$ to by new projects with the Sage team bringing experience, but also Sage may use CHM as a shell for IO projects.

MMX on the other hand is in deep trouble if it loses the appeal - I wouldn't touch MMX again even as a speculative stock. I think you were wise to sell out at 2.80. But immoral to be telling other people that it is a good stock.

Time you got of the CHM post and HC HooHoo. Baseless downrampers are not welcome.

Rumot

PS Why are there only MMX people on the CHM post???? They have colonised this post and driven CHM SH away. About time the CHM post became by and for CHM SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.433K 529.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2771017 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 195422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.