ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

Outstanding comments from everyone, especially J8, Tim and...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Outstanding comments from everyone, especially J8, Tim and Wilson. There is so much coming out of China at the moment. i am wondering if anyone is reading the same articles I am?

Lets just say that ROB has serious contenders to be appointed and we will all know very soon. Those of us who accumulated while others sold must ask themselves if the uptrend is continuing will 3.4c be retouched?

That is the question I put to all of you, will the price try once more for new highs?

I believe in my opinion only that ROB has allot of potential right now and any acquisition under 3c is looking very sound. What is going to push ROB into new levels?

Many people look at ROB as potentially another Mongolian success story. If wind gets out, and I mean really get out, and people can anticipate a genuine upgrade to the managment then many investors will want to ride that for all they can.

What will ROB be worth years from now? ROB has the potential energy here to really move again as we have seen time after time in other companies in this position. It could very well be this time or next, those who accumulate win big over time because they calculate value and let the market come to them.

ROB is high risk, high return but the fundamentals are all aligning for the company in my opinion...

All of these opinions cold be wrong!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.