AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hi all To me the general direction of the company's efforts have...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi all

To me the general direction of the company's efforts have not changed and the dollars, agree or not, are pretty much as expected .... expensive sales efforts to get the sales of CC up
    BUT
    that would not explain a back-room drama which sees the BOD clear-out we just witnessed ... but we don't really know why.
    SO
    Looking forward it must be the strategy we are going forward with in regards to the HSV2 VAX ... for example, when the news breaks in the next few weeks, what then? We don't have anywhere near the money required for a big Phase 3 trial.
    So what to do? .... maybe this is where the philosophical differences lie between to old BOD and the new?
    This new innovation fund doesn't hand out grants of cash, it is essentially like a placement .. more dilution for you and me ....I can understand that Twiggy and Prof are likely to want to be smiled upon by the politicians and thus likely to be happy to take the Govt placement (at what price?)
    BUT
    maybe the BOD fellows who have just departed were actually the good guys who didn't want any more dilution....
    Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.