ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    I just think that its lack of information flow that makes me an uncomfortable player /investor here.

The report gave us nothing we did not already know and i think the "few Weeks" quote for the Vax results made everyone expect them to be out with this report. Add to that a market that is really punishing for anything that looks like you have not delivered - even if its only an update and it goes down. Many put review points and if its not there then it gets to a sell point.

I wrote the money off when I invested in this area of my portfolio - If it gets it together it will win big but only a few win big so very high risk and very high reward - some here seem to see this stock as an investment - i think its pure venture capital - less than 1 in 10 win big.

My view be patient and you will see what it can do getting out achieves nothing but stopping a loss for most people but takes away the upside thats huge.

If you just looked at this stock for the first time today would you not be pretty excited so at the moment its a beaten down price but the journey isn't over yet.

I think its still in the too early to tell category and will be for most of this calendar year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.