VMS 4.35% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Right from the start, many years ago my Intelligence, Instincts...

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142

Right from the start, many years ago my Intelligence, Instincts and Intuition was such that I warn and mentioned what the next step would be from our “BOD”, to fellow shareholders. Who never stood up to them (the BOD) or held them to account (At least from most of the top 30).

This is what shareholders get for giving the “benefit of the doubt” and believing everything that comes out of AR and the BOD, without deductive / critical questioning and rationale reasoning.

All that the top 30 and the rest of the retail investors ever got was played for with: Contempt, Deceitfulness, Cunning, Arrogance.

As I have continually stated this Mob, deliberately stalls and deceives. They have given “CHN” 71% for Zilch.

I can see no drilling from “CHN” on “Thor” which would justify a termination of them to continue.

If you all remember back they said they could not drill “Julimar” due to “Power Lines” in close proximity. Considering we had already uncovered the Julimar lookalike.

All I see here is a further cover up. Even our own BOD have deliberately left us in the dark. We were all led to believe “CHN” were going back to drill. Seriously, the contempt of our BOD towards Shareholder is getting out of hand.

To be honest, the deal between “CHN” and “VMS” needs to be investigated externally.

Don't be surprised if “PLC” don't do the same to us on “Iron Duke”.

It’s also very suss how “Cannacord”; “ATM Acquity”; “CHN”; “VMS” (us) and “Codrus” are all connected. And how often our SP has been manipulated.

Shareholders should vote, whether or not we allow these so called joint ventures which never advantage us Shareholders. We have always end up with the short end of the straw.

Facts are facts, if “Jupiter” ends up on the same path as “Thor” or the likes of any other tenements of ours, shareholders need to get rid of this BOD.

Right from the “GET GO” I would like to see great results from our Mets , grades, suring up tonnages and been Ionic, as we were led to believe by “Wonder Boy” who said we have a monster on our hands.

This is not meant as Financial advice. Always do your own research and DD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $54.03K 2.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3116122 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1662595
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.