BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Up until several months ago I was adamant that they need to...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Up until several months ago I was adamant that they need to evangelise the story.

After a telecon with JW and RT I came away with the attitude that they would not stand atop the hill top and evangelise the positive future that is ours since the purchase of Solid. The sense that they wanted to avoid appearing the tall poppy for the anti coalers and pinko lefties was the predominant theme that I took away from the chat (my words not theirs). I subsequently stepped back from asking that they push the story more enthuusiatically on these forums

It was delivered with the clear/unambiguous message that they would let their results speak for themselves; Hence why "the Results" is all the all we are offered. The "results" will be able to be "greyed" for some time to come with 2 more $40m milestone payments hanging over us.

I stand back from my $0.20cent prediction post results as I now believe there is a clandestine element to the reported numbers and fear that this may continue for at least the next half.

We are currently being run more like a private company than a listed entity.

All is just my opinion.

Still believe the future is bright; just not sure when that future begins!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.