OLL 0.00% 1.4¢ openlearning limited

ChickenNuggets, I personally believe the stock price will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    ChickenNuggets, I personally believe the stock price will continue to go up from here, how fast is anyones guess.
    I have done so much research on OpenLearning, it would spin you out! I have researched every employee that holds a significant role in the company to Adam Brimo himself extensively.
    Also Online learning, OpenLearning, other Online learning companies, every aspect of the coronavirus and anything and everything about this really I have researched.
    I have been a bit obsessed with my research really lol.
    But I know from the quality of their new director and what he has accomplished in his past work history and also how Adam Brimo is from what I have read and listening to him do some speeches, that this company is going to the stars, so to speak.
    Did you know the person that influenced Adam Brimo in so many ways with work ethics and making a company from nothing, to the biggest in the world is Steve Jobs?
    I know this is irrelevant to most, but I take notice of peoples work ethics, mindset and direction of were they are now and were they are looking to go and how big their goals are.
    I research everything really.
    Have a good day and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.