ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Results Timing & Investor Update Call, page-74

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12491
    I always look forward to be given more information on the company I'm invested in.

these are the 4 things I hope to have more clarity on after today

1/ how the product commissioning is going in the new facility and the plans to upscale to 80K litres.

with calculations from info given , 80k litres is enough for batteries for 26000 ev's. even without a major company signing, Anteotech should be able to sell that much (hopefully a lot more). at low end value it would make us cash flow neutral, at higher valuations a nice profit. plus confirmation that anteoX can be reproduced in bulk will remove a major signing hurdle

2/ how our 70% silicon anode is performing.

imo, this is the company maker and the closer we can get to 500 cycles and then 1000 cycles the better. 500 cycles will unlock deals with wyon etc.

3/ who else apart from ev1 has paid for development work

we all want deals but I expect most of the companies we are dealing with will want to test our anode before signing. we have the targeted 12 and have more interest from the dec presentation. which collaborators like ev1 are getting to the pointy end and paying for testing developments?

4/ the release of anteobind NXT

we have been told that lifescience deals won't drop till mid year ( apart from SIOI ordering). when will this new product be released with it's cost pricing, cost savings and performance improvement

shareholders complain when they don't get updated, well here it is. looking forward to this one, David always expands a bit more than just info in the presentation when he does a webinar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.