SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

"It's genuinely difficult to determine in this ongoing virtual...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "It's genuinely difficult to determine in this ongoing virtual argument which side is the problem and which is the solution."

The problem is the landscape is changing continuously with this company. It's hard to get a grasp on what's really going on here.

Ever since GTT took full control of the board I've strongly held the opinion that if SOC hit pay dirt, they would have the resources and connections of potential investors to really take this company to another level. (I still hold that opinion)

Although I'm realising that no matter what grades the team hits, as long as there is the element of doubt (i.e until mining commences) there will always be longtermers that believe an exploration company needs men of experience in an exploration company on the board. (I've got a business background and I know this isn't accurate, but it seems the Ma and Pa investors don't understand delegation and they won't be happy until atleast one member of the board has exploration experience)

Maybe the grades will be that great that it will overshadow any of these views, but as it stands, grassroots represtation should be considered.

My observation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.