SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: Halls Peak Zinc Drilling Commences - High Grade Extension-SOC.AX, page-15

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Dazed,

"The only possible pay-off they might get is they find enough additional extension of the near surface high grade to justify a small boutique mining operation [similar to what happened in the 70's]. [If the current management thinks that is going to spark a SP rally they are dreaming]"

Carrying out more near surface drilling to get more of an understanding as to what the scale is, isn't silly.

Anyway, there's three other tenements and there are financial constraints, keeping shareholder interest and spending money wisely is no doubt a priority.

I'm sure they'll harpoon the conductor when the time is right, they have access to geologists and I'm sure the board are taking their advice.

You're coming at it from a shareholders perspective stamping their feet, i.e, go for the conductor. (what if this fails)

You see, that's a big gamble, if you go hell for leather too soon and it turns sour, say bye bye to many investors and say hello to the negative sentiment.

The reality of exploration is that it's a juggling act of money, marketing and drilling.

That's my take anyway, they're exploring cautiously and intelligently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.