HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello T.E.P., You mentioned, your huge capital loss. could you...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello T.E.P.,

You mentioned, your huge capital loss. could you let us all know what that may/will be please. Mine so far, is around $115,000.00. My brother around $40,000.00. We are both LTH from the initial listing in 2018.

Sadly, you mentioned nothing under 4 cents. This should not, even be formatted into any sentence. With that, I would assume you are a new holder and not an LTH. So if you, bought in at 11 cents or there about your losses are minor when others have been in the 60c's, 50c's and 40c's etc. etc.

I am, truly disgusted with what the Execs and BOD's past to present have done and created here.

its all, seems very well versed and practiced.

Reading the content in the Strategic Review & Corporate Advisor Appointment details. - The strategic review will consider all options available, for either individual business units or the Company as a whole, including divestment, other M&A and/or partnership opportunities, in order to maximise shareholder value.

This is Smoke & Mirrors talk for stripping and selling.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5255/5255566-be7b5f4870e1edd0f8241d58ad166caa.jpg

Reading this tells me the same for the outcomes.

The Company notes that any transaction which is contemplated further to the strategic review will be subject to shareholder approval to the extent required by the ASX Listing Rules.Interested parties should contact Rob Antulov at Modus Partners for further information.Release of this announcement was authorised by the Halo Board of Directors.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5255/5255569-742978ff71789e9c2c4d8d35d33b73bf.jpg

Once again Halo/HLF Execs & BOD's, have the decency to face. All the investors, at an open shareholders meeting. With notice provided, for interstate or international investors to travel for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.