HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

This company reminds me of the old Donkey and carrot on a string...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    This company reminds me of the old Donkey and carrot on a string story, the Donkey is the Shareholders and the Carrot on the string is all the announcements this company puts out, at this current stage the Donkey has never been able to catch up with the carrot as it is always dangled out of reach but lets hope in the very near future it captures it and becomes fat, if it doesn't then the Donkey will eventually have nothing left to give and keel over and die, the fact this company is burning so much cash clearly shows the carrot is far away from the donkey and with these so called new fantastic announcements, one of them from china which when reading it is not guaranteed to even happen to go anywhere near the dollar value announced and the other from Coles that will have minimal margins but if they do where is all the money coming from for the working capital when they are already burning around $3mil per quarter? lets see if another CR is announced prior to the year ending and if it is it just keeps moving the carrot further away again, the Donkey can't take much more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.