HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

This is my 2 cents worth of opinion.The numbers look good. The...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    This is my 2 cents worth of opinion.

The numbers look good. The majority of earning (Ebita) will be from the new acquisition to bring next year earning to $6.5 millions next year. Based on current market value, the transaction makes sense and tiled to the benefits of HLF, with PE ratio of 5.

Now here comes the usual suspects, remember the old days our charming CEO loved to show us how pretty his sales and growth are and when finally translated into printed words, they made us want to run as far as possible. This purchase represents our classic CEO’s acts, gives us the most beautiful numbers the world has ever seen based solely on last year result and we are going to make $80 millions sale soon!. Unless we are all naive, we know how private fund works and why the founder is so happy to take HLF shares issued at 12c (while others sell at 10c) and takes some more at min 0.08 cents if targets met in the future. He could talk about how big and gracious the Ebita is next year, if he could he probably will make them into billion dollars and gives us a big loss next year!

The key is the CEO, he either make HLF a real profitable with great rate of return or he is just a cunning incompetent manager!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.