CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Now the question becomes:

How low is this going to go?

There is absolutely no vote of confidence in the handling of this aquisition, many many questions not been answered, no one can really ask the question why are we looking to do the aquisition with all the ease of the government benefits?

A company with no physical assets which has not been profitable for a long time now been bought for the price of 17m. How is this future earnings been projected if we had a sudden trend change? How is it even calculated? Based on what?

How would it effect those mum's buying power if we see back to back interests raises?

Just exactly how do you projecting future earnings after the once in a lifetime event?

With so many shops closing and business suffering, this is the WORST possible time to do an aquisition.

There! I said it!

Sure TT and TEP will be buying into the SPP.

I shall not purely based on the companies past behavior. Finally, on the TA part, we have not had a resistance line yet so this can easily go to a number start with a 7 very soon. I called for 8c not long ago and here we are. Totally disgusted with this company.
    Last edited by SMXtimes50folds: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.